Paying your Angelina County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1 Bill Online
Online payments can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Updated June 28th, 2017:
New instructions follow.
New Payment Portal Available
Angelina County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1 (ACF) is implementing a new payment portal for its customers. This new portal has several new features, such as the ability to view your water/sewer bills online, save payment methods for future use, pay via ACH, setup automatic/recurring payments, and receive email notifications and reminders on your account. With just your account number and zip code from your postcard, you can make a one-time payment without having to log in, or you can “enroll” by creating a login id which you can then use to access all the new features noted above.
To access the payment portal follow these steps:
- You’ll need your account number and billing zip code for initial enrollment. Both of which are printed on the most recent postcard you will receive from ACF
- Click on the “Click Here To Pay Your Bill Online” button below
- Click on the “Enroll” button and create a user profile and complete security setup
- Once you have enrolled, you can view all your bills that have been loaded into the portal, past and present, and you can utilize the new features.
There are a couple of things to note:
- The portal is provided by the Angelina & Neches River Authority and powered by Regions Bank and includes bank level security.
- New invoices and payments made outside the payment portal are only synchronized with the payment portal once a month (when new bills are issued). If you’ve made a payment outside the portal, it will not be reflected in the portal until the next billing cycle begins.
If you have any questions, please contact ANRA at 1-800-282-5634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to pay your bill online
For assistance or to report problems, please contact us directly at 800-282-5634 during normal business hours.